Do you get side effects from methyl B12 and methylfolate, but know how important these nutrients are for a healthy and successful pregnancy?
Have you had experience with miscarriage or high-risk pregnancies and want to support a healthy pregnancy?
Optimal Prenatal MF by Seeking Health provides the first non-methylated prenatal formula of its kind, with a unique blend of amino acids, chelated minerals, and non-methylated B vitamins. It is designed for women who are looking for a nutrient-dense prenatal vitamin without methylcobalamin, methylfolate, choline, inositol or betaine HCL to support those sensitive to these methyl donors.*
Optimal Prenatal MF plays crucial roles in the following areas of fetal development*:
- Healthy spinal and brain development using non-methylated forms of vitamin B12 (as hydroxocobalamin and adenosylcobalamin) and folate (as folinic acid)
- Healthy growth and development using a well-balanced vitamin B complex and well-absorbed, chelated minerals
- Digestive comfort for the mother using both vitamin B6 and ginger extract
- Immune system support using two forms of vitamin A: Beta-carotene and retinyl palmitate
- Antioxidant support with vitamin C, vitamin E, and coenzyme Q10
Optimal Prenatal MF does NOT include iron as some women do not process iron well or do not need iron supplementation. If iron supplementation is needed, consider Optimal Iron Plus Cofactors or Optimal Iron Chewable for gentle, well-absorbed chelated iron options.*
For those looking for the same prenatal formula but with methylated nutrients, consider our Optimal Prenatal, which has added methylfolate, methylcobalamin, choline, betaine HCL, and inositol.